Trina Honey 325W Mono Split Cell Panel
- Maximise limited space with 19.3% efficiency
- 25 year power warranty, 12 year product workmanship warranty
- Excellent low light performance on cloudy days and evenings
- 0.68% annual degradation
The 325W Trina Solar Honey monocrystalline solar panel is produced by Trina solar, a leading solar panel manufacturer delivering solar panels to both the Australian and international markets.
The Trina Honey M series meets all of your rooftop photovoltaic (PV) needs. Half-cut cell design allows modules to work at lower temperatures, which improves energy generation per watt. With finer and narrower busbars, more sunlight will be reflected back to the round ribbon, thus increasing energy efficiency.
Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery
- Real Power, max continuous 5kW (charge and discharge)
- Usable Energy 13.5kWh
- Warranty 10 years
- Round Trip Efficiency 90%
- Feed-In Type Single Phase
- Fully Integrated AC Battery System
Tesla Powerwall 2 is a fully-integrated AC battery system for residential or light commercial use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides energy storage for solar self-consumption, time-based control, and backup.
Powerwall’s electrical interface provides a simple connection to any home or building. Its revolutionary compact design achieves market-leading energy density and is easy to install, enabling owners to quickly realise the benefits of reliable, clean power.
SolarEdge HD Wave
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- 2kW to 10kW range for residential inverters
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
SolarEdge’s latest generation of single-phase inverters are designed using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing.
The inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. The result is an even smaller and lighter inverter for simplified shipping and storing, and easy one-person installation.
Solar Analytics Monitoring
- Maximise solar efficiency
- 24/7 analysis and diagnosis of your solar performance
- 4G data, live 5 second energy and solar data
- Monthly reports and education to get maximum value from your solar system
REC 370W Alpha Panel
- Incredibly high efficiency rate up to 21.2%
- 25 warranty with REC Certified Installer
- 0.25% annual degradation
- 120 half cut cell technology
- Heterojunction cell technology
- Incredible power output range
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Improved High temperature performance
REC Solar’s Alpha 370W solar panel is a revolutionary solar panel achieving incredible levels of efficiency, power, and strength. This reliable solar panel is ideal for homes or businesses requiring a very efficient, cost-effective solar panel that provides reliable power output.
REC developed an advanced cell connection technology whereby increasing the number of busbars, greatly improving the flow of electricity. REC’s iconic twin panel design splits the energy production into two sections, increasing power and reliability in shaded conditions. Double enforced support bars protect the cells and glass from bending under extreme loads and conditions.
REC 325W N-Peak Mono Black
- Advanced half cut design
- High efficiency rate up to 19.5%
- 20 years of standard product warranty
- 0.5% annual degradation
The REC N-Peak Series uses the most efficient crystalline cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded.